The Texas Hill Country surrounding its Capitol holds a uniquely diverse ecosystem worth exploring. Original settlers profited from the region through cotton, ranching, and farming among a system of waterways. The later Oil Boom brought the biggest influx of growth to the Central Texas region. But the real treasure of the Texas Hill Country is its natural beauty. Today, it offers a wide variety of flora and fauna – each that serves a specific purpose in the larger system.
Our Harmony of Nature Austin voyage will dig into the intricate native wildlife within its city limits. Each stop explores an element of nature that serves its greater ecosystem and in turn, supports human life – from animals and insects to waterways and plant life. A three-day retreat to Central Texas opens the door of understanding to how each one of us plays a role in our native communities and brings value to the whole.
- Take in views of Lake Austin the Colorado River and downtown Austin at scenic Mt. Bonnell.
- Engage with “locals” at an animal refuge center.
- Hike to a secret grotto and marvel at nature’s hidden beauty.
- Explore Downtown Austin by kayak.
- Get an exclusive lesson on the vitality of water from a world water expert.
- Understand the value of Texas’ wildflower population in a gorgeous native center.
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.