As one of the largest nations in the world, Russia still remains an obscure location to many westerners. Eighty years of communism kept Russia locked up tight behind the Iron Curtain. For many, Russia is a location that longs to be explored. From the capital city of Moscow to the coastal wonder of St. Petersburg, Russia has much to offer.
One of Russia’s most inspiring realities is how the Church stayed alive and vibrant even though the government controlled all aspects of life, including the demand of an atheistic ideology. Christians from all theological backgrounds refused to bow to godlessness as they held tight to their faith in Christ. Those same believers are working hard to rebuild Russia. A pilgrimage or missions trip to Russia will give you an opportunity to share life with these amazing brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Listen to the stories of those who were persecuted for their faith.
- Visit the Mother Church of Russian Orthodoxy.
- Dine on traditional Russian cuisine.
- Enjoy cultural exchange with students.
- Be a part of a church summer camp.
There is not an example itinerary for Russia, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Russia
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.