When Wonder Voyage landed in Antarctica in February of 2019, we accomplished a historic moment in our twenty years of existence. Wonder Voyage was a seven continent organization. For hundreds of years, the southern continent has been the final frontier for explorers of every nation. Even today, this snow-covered and windswept land at the farthest point of our southern hemisphere is owned by no country. A few hundred scientists call her home their temporary home, as they continue to unravel a multitude of mysteries. Antarctica is reserved for those who long to touch the ends of the earth.
A Wonder Voyage to Antarctica is a voyage to the extreme. There is no place on the planet where the air is as pure, the water is as clear, the environment as pristine. You will engage in a sea voyage on some of the roughest seas on the planet, then explore the largest desert in the world. You will come face to face with seals, penguins, whales, and other creatures that are unafraid of your presence. Come and experience God’s natural masterpiece and become one of the world’s 0.005% who has stepped on the seventh continent.
- Worship in silence beneath the clear southern hemisphere.
- Take Eucharist on the seventh continent.
- Enjoy the Creator's natural wonders.
- Take the polar plunge!
- Experience wildlife up close.
- Climb a Antarctic volcano.
- Join in a scientific journey.
- Learn what a true environmentalist does.
- Visit a science station.
There is not an example itinerary for Antarctica, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Antarctica
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.