To most of the western world, Cuba remains a mystery of sorts. Under Communist rule since 1953, Cuba, until recently, has been shut off from most Americans. Today, we can visit Cuba as ambassadors of good will. The people of Cuba are vibrant, imaginative, tenacious and tender-hearted. Their world, so different from ours, has given them a taste of sacrificial faith and genuine community.
A Wonder Voyage to Cuba lets you experience both an active and vibrant local culture and a living faith community. Faith is alive and well in Cuba and you will experience working with a local community in day to day life. Imagine experiencing the culture, the music, natural wonders, and oceanside beauty of Cuba. Cuba is an opportunity of wonder that might not always be available to explore.
- Find out what faith has looked like in Cuba for the last 70 years.
- Worship with a neighborhood church.
- Find a quiet beach to partake in Communion.
- Do some deep sea fishing off the Cuban coast.
- Explore caves filled with mystery.
- Listen to some of the best jazz musicians in the world.
- Help harvest for those in need on a local farm.
- Work to repair a church sanctuary in a poor community.
- Help teach English as a second language.
There is not an example itinerary for Cuba, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Cuba
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.