At the crossroads of Oceania, Fiji is an ideal island. The interior is full of lush jungles with a smattering of native villages. Coastal life is overflowing with cool breezes, sand beaches and abundant sea life. Fiji has always been a paradise to those who visit her shores.
Fiji is Wonder Voyage’s first expedition into the South Pacific. As you enter as a guest into Fiji you will hear an enthusiastic “BULA”, the traditional greeting of the Fijian people. It is a welcome that will warm your heart like no other. You will experience traditional village life in the interior, and then learn coastal ways on the southern end of the big island, Viti Levu. Two distinct cultures, Fijian and Indian, live side by side. As we visit on our missions trip or pilgrimage, we come as explorers, servants and peacemakers. Come and experience ‘Fiji Time’.
- Experience the uniqueness of communion and worship on a Fijian beach.
- Join a Fijian song service and hear praise in a way that inspires your spirit.
- Learn the true meaning of ‘Bula!’ as you engage with locals during a traditional dance gathering.
- Snorkel through one of the largest coral reefs in the world.
- Explore the interior of the island by hiking lush mountains or finding a hidden waterfall.
There is not an example itinerary for Fiji, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Fiji
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.