When you fly into Lima, the capital of Peru, you are immediately struck by the rapid modernity of this evolving metroplex. Lima is one of the most vibrant cities in South America, filled with delightful cuisine choices, miles of Pacific beaches, diverse and colorful neighborhoods and a young population looking toward the future. Spend a bit of time here and you will begin to sense something ancient, noble and spiritual that dwells just under the surface of the city.
Our deep roots and solid relationships in Peru expose our pilgrims to a cultural experience where they are not tourists but as invited insiders. Lima is also a place for sustainable service work with long-lasting results. Based in Lima, our Peru trip combines the modern with the ancient. We mix your voyage with local Lima culture and outdoor adventures into ancient sites and adventure locations.
- Camp in a desert that sits near the Pacific Ocean.
- Visit the mysterious Nazca Lines.
- Explore the crypt of bones in the San Francesco Cathedral.
- Connect with an elementary school that is changing a neighborhood.
- Find wonder through the stories of locals.
There is not an example itinerary for Peru, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Peru
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.