After fifty years of civil war, South Sudan became the newest nation in the world. Through years of hardship, poverty, political challenges and war, South Sudan became a nation of resilient people who long for peace. From the ashes the people have risen to build a brighter future.
South Sudan is ripe for teams to come who want to serve the least of these. With 20% of the population without access to clean water, no sanitary or electrical infrastructure and only 10% of the roads paved, South Sudan longs for aid. We work with fantastic organizations that are bringing hope and help to this nation. Will you be safe? Yes! Will it be challenging? Yes! South Sudan longs for the love of Jesus. Join in the mission through a pilgrimage with Wonder Voyage.
- Hear the stories of people that lived through years of war and see how it made them stronger.
- Pray for peace with a church congregation that has never met a Westerner.
- Enjoy a few quiet moments under an unbelievable African sky.
- Enter into a village celebration when a new well is dedicated.
- Spend the day serving in a local orphanage by bringing smiles to children.
There is not an example itinerary for South Sudan, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in South Sudan
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.