As the gatekeeper of South America, Colombia is a portal into another world. As you wander the streets of old Cartagena’s colonial seaport, filled with breathtaking architecture and rich history, it’s easy to imagine life in the 17th century. The Old City seamlessly merges with a new world-centric social scene. Even though Columbia is rushing into the future, there are abundant opportunities to serve those who still struggle to make it another day.
A Wonder Voyage to Colombia lets you experience both the active and vibrant city of Cartagena, but it also gives opportunity to visit other parts of this remarkable country. There are religious, natural, and historic treasures in abundance. If you want to serve there are abundant opportunities. Imagine visiting the soaring Andean mountains, the mystifying Amazon jungles, and ancient indigenous kingdoms. The allure of Colombia calls. Will you answer?
- Visit Santo Domingo, one of the oldest churches in the Americas.
- Be amazed by the biodiversity that surrounds you.
- Take a biking tour of Cartagena.
- Visit a coffee farm to experience some of the best coffee in the world.
- Explore the Columbian site of Murallas to investigate the original Americans.
There is not an example itinerary for Colombia, please contact email@example.com for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Colombia
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.