At 62 square miles, the Principality of Liechtenstein is one of the smallest nations in the world. It is also the wealthiest per capita. A landlocked alpine country, Liechtenstein can easily remind its visitors how kings and queens once ruled Europe. With close ties to both Austria and Switzerland, Liechtenstein is an amalgamation of both yet remains fiercely independent. Welcome to a true 21st century kingdom.
A pilgrimage or missions trip to Liechtenstein is a unique journey indeed. You will not only explore this tiny nation but you will take some amazing day trips as well. Visit a monastery town in Switzerland, hike in the Austrian mountains, and visit Germany’s Black Forest. A Liechtenstein pilgrimage will celebrate God’s great diversity in the world.
- Explore the religious roots of a young country.
- Contemplate God's creation while hiking.
- Take Eucharist in a local church.
- Take a day trip to a neighboring country.
- Hike through Liechtenstein's mountains.
- Visit great museums.
- Enjoy cultural exchange with students.
- Work on an environmental project to preserve the landscape.
- Serve in a local church.
There is not an example itinerary for Liechtenstein, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Liechtenstein
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.