There is no place like Kansas! Waving hills of grain, fields of cattle and the occasional oil derrick under an endless painted sky make up the Kansas landscape. After the Louisiana Purchase, explorers like Lewis and Clark cut the first multi-use trails through the region. Now peppered with wildlife preserves and monuments to the area’s past, there is no shortage of intriguing sites to discover in Kansas.
A Wonder Voyage to Kansas offers a unique blend of the best of the South Central plains. Spend a week in Wichita or venture out for a few days to explore the natural space of the Sunflower State. This is the Midwest at its best. Join us as we seek the face of God in vast, open skies, and free-range adventure!
- Spend time in reflection in a rare tall grass prairies.
- Visit “Little Sweden” for a one-of-a-kind midsummer festival.
- Encounter exotic creatures close up at an interactive wildlife center.
- Get ready for take-off at an amazing space museum.
- Share a table with the local homeless population.
- Roll up your sleeves at a local farm.
There is not an example itinerary for Kansas, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Kansas
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.