Situated along the Canadian border in the northwestern United States, Montana is named for the mountainous territory encountered by early explorers. Rivers, lakes, plains, and a variety of flora and fauna are a feast for the eyes. Beyond the diversity of the terrain, several Native American Nations call Montana home; and the region played a major role as the United States expanded westward. Opportunities for cultural exploration and outdoor adventure abound here.
A Wonder Voyage to Montana gives you the opportunity to experience the splendor of the great outdoors in Glacier National Park and the Flathead National Forest. Breathtaking vistas welcome you into an outdoor sanctuary. Wide-open spaces allow you to get away from the hectic part of life to pray, reflect, and experience wonder in a whole new way.
- Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of God’s creation hiking national parks.
- Spend time in prayer at St Ignatius Church on the Flathead Reservation.
- Sit along the shore of Flathead Lake and journal about your faith.
- Hike in Glacier National Park and the Flathead National Forest.
- Experience the history and culture of the Flathead and Blackfeet Nations.
- Enjoy the brisk exhilaration of whitewater rafting on the Flathead River.
- Undertake an eco-project in Glacier National Park.
- Serve meals with a local non-profit.
- Participate in activities at a home for adults with learning differences.
There is not an example itinerary for Montana, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Montana
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.