Welcome to the “Crossroads of America”. With four bordering Midwest States, Indiana is easy to pass through, but it is also an amazing destination for your next Wonder Voyage. The land in Indiana has roots of several Native nations and later served as the “Grand Central Station of the Underground Railroad”. Filled with stories from its diverse past and scenic wonders, Indiana is a prime spot for exploration.
A Wonder Voyage to Indiana offers unique opportunities to dive into service in the capital city and take in Indianapolis’ numerous cultural experiences. Then take a deep breath and adopt a more monastic rhythm surrounded by natural beauty. The southern region of the state is packed with mineral springs, natural caverns and quirky roadside stops. A mission trip or pilgrimage to Indiana will be one you never forget.
- Embrace the quiet solitude of a Benedictine Monastery.
- Follow the path of a labyrinth and reflect on the journey.
- Hear the stories of the saints and sinners of the area’s past.
- Canoe down stretch of scenic river.
- Explore the past and present in one of Indiana’s many memorials.
- Serve those in need within Indianapolis.
There is not an example itinerary for Indianapolis, Indiana, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Indianapolis, Indiana
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.