Rwanda is a country that has picked itself up from the ashes of war and terror and has transformed into a place of resilient and strong people. This community is bound together in the pursuit of a brighter future for the following generations. Reborn, Rwanda reminds us of how Christ gave us our lives again when we chose to pick up the cross and follow Him.
Known as Africa’s Switzerland, Rwanda is a country of immense mountainous beauty. A Wonder Voyage to Rwanda is a unique experience. Few places in the world know of suffering as this country has experienced. Her people emanate that same beauty in their smiles and laughter. Learn from locals of how their faith was strengthened through trials. There is always a coming dawn after night and Rwanda reminds us of that promise.
- Take a jungle hike near a series of active volcanoes.
- Look for gorillas in their natural habitat, a bamboo forest.
- Aid in the protection of local flora and fauna.
- Take a week to work on a coffee farm that sustains a whole community.
- Pray in a local church for change in this resilient country.
There is not an example itinerary for Rwanda, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Rwanda
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.