Luxembourg will surprise you. A people surrounded by several neighboring nations, Luxembourgers are proud of their heritage and history. Not far outside of Luxembourg City is the American Cemetery where 5,000 of the 80,000 Americans, that gave their lives in the Battle of the Bulge, are buried. The visit will touch your heart.
The great thing about Luxembourg is the opportunity you have to visit several neighboring countries. Visit the vineyards of France or the beautiful castles in Germany’s Moselle Valley. Take a day trip to Belgium and explore a fully working monastery or spend some time in the Netherlands. Luxembourg is like five Wonder Voyages wrapped into one great adventure. Experience through pilgrimage or missions work.
- See the great works God has done in a small country.
- Have a moment of silence for the fallen solders of the Battle of the Bulge.
- Take a day trip to a neighboring European country.
- Explore the historic streets of Luxembourg City.
- Take time for cultural exchange with students.
There is not an example itinerary for Luxembourg, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Luxembourg
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.