The Northwest region of Arkansas boasts of some of the most spectacular sites in the state. From deep in the Ozark National Forest to the flowing waters and hot pools of Eureka Springs, Arkansas has endless paths to explore. Known as the Natural State, nature can be found in a multitude of different forms. Your voyage is based near Eureka Springs. From there you can explore some of the sights that have inspired people to make pilgrimages to the region for years.
A Wonder Voyage to Arkansas opens doors to experience the culture through engaging service and inspired exploration. Whether you soak in the healing hot springs or hike through incredible rock formations, let your journey to this corner of the world unveil God’s love through beauty and wonder.
- Marvel at the Christ statue set atop a mountain.
- Worship in a glass paneled chapel surrounded by nature.
- Reflect on the love of God at Inspiration Point.
- Explore a nature-made playground of rock formations.
- Soak in nature’s spa at a local hot spring.
- Spelunk through an underground world of silent splendor.
- Engage with local community members in need at a local food bank.
- Complete an ecological project in the Ozark National Forest.
- Join a local church to meet the needs of the congregation.
There is not an example itinerary for Arkansas, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Arkansas
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.