From its earliest beginnings as thirteen colonies, the U.S. has been at its absolute best when all energies have been focused on a common goal or purpose. The beauty of the American experiment lies in its collective vision. In our charged political climate, we must remember that we are better together, standing for justice and freedom. There is no better place to learn that than Washington, DC – our nationâs capital.
Our Washington D.C. – E Pluribus Unum (Out of Many One) pilgrimage leads your group through tangible reminders of times when the United States has both attained and fallen short of the ideal: E Pluribus Unum – Out of Many One. From the memorials to those who made the ultimate sacrifice, to the museums that provide insight into cultures that were dishonored, to meaningful outreach to those whom we often overlook; each day is centered on the success that comes from a true, living community and meaningful collaboration. As we venture by the branches of government, we will ponder the history, the present, and the future of this great land. Join us in Washington, D.C . for a community-enriching experience that is sure to educate, enlighten, and challenge.
- Serve with an organization dedicated to addressing hunger and homelessness.
- Tour the Smithsonian for the best of our nation’s historical and cultural achievements.
- Experience the somber beauty of memorials to those who gave all for our nation.
- Learn the uncomfortable history of racial and cultural injustice in the U.S.
- Immerse yourself in the stories of the collective strength of our country.
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.