When you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and spend time in the mountains and wild places, Idaho is a perfect choice. With more than one-third of the land protected, this jewel that was once part of the Oregon Territory is ideal for an outdoor adventure. Whether it’s hiking, kayaking, or just being outdoors that lures you, Idaho has much to offer.
A Wonder Voyage to Idaho begins in the capital of Boise where opportunities abound for cultural immersion and community service. The second half of the adventure takes you to the incredible beauty of the mountains, lakes, and forests nearby. The tranquility of the outdoors can be therapeutic; and the majesty of creation can draw one closer to God. Join us in Idaho for a journey that can simultaneously transform you and take your breath away.
- Spend time journaling next to a serene mountain lake.
- Go on an exhilarating rafting adventure in the brisk mountain waters.
- Hike the trails that were explored by Lewis and Clark’s Corps of Discovery.
- Relax in the mineral-laden waters of a local hot spring.
- Cook a community meal at a local church.
- Join in a conservation project in a National Forest.
There is not an example itinerary for Idaho, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Idaho
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.