Kenya is exactly as you imagined the wilds of Africa to be. It is a mix of vibrant tribal culture and astounding landscape. The people of this country have stood strong in the face of adversity and are rebuilding as a community after a past of hardships. You will be drawn to the exotic and natural in this land that feels relatively untouched by human hands.
Wonder Voyage provides you with the chance to rebuild a community from the ground up through missions work. Schools, community centers, greenhouses and more are needed in order to help the people become self-sufficient again. Your hands will help bring much needed relief and change to the people of Kenya on pilgrimage.
- Pray for the future of the villagers and the orphans of this country.
- Explore the historic Gede ruins.
- Go on a real Africa safari at a wildlife park.
- Build a community center for villagers to use.
- Pass out food and supplies to an IDP camp.
There is not an example itinerary for Kenya, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Kenya
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.