The nation of Poland emerged a thousand years ago, through the age of knights, castles, kingdoms, and conquerors. When WWII erupted, Poland was suddenly a tragic tale, where the Jewish populace found themselves on the edge of genocide. Today, a testament to survival is found in museums and memorials across the country. Cities like Kraków have preserved their Gothic past and Poland has one of the best collections of amazing medieval castles and churches anywhere in Europe.
Poland is known for its heart-warming homemade food, the kind that makes you feel like your visiting grandma. Like her food, Poland’s people will give our pilgrims the experience of visiting a far-away family who has been waiting for your arrival. Whether you are looking for a pilgrimage that tackles humanity’s big questions, or you are looking for splendid solitude in dense forests, mountain hideaways, or crystalline lakes where the Creator’s beauty shines, Poland is the place for you. Register for your pilgrimage or missions trip today.
- Dine on traditional Polish cuisine.
- Hike through natural beauty that will still your heart.
- Contemplate man’s capacity for evil and forgiveness at the Auschwitz Memorial
- Dive into the underground world of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Worship in a Polish Cathedral filled with sacred surprise
There is not an example itinerary for Poland, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Poland
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.