The small archipelago of Malta is a voyager’s dream. Imagine exploring prehistoric temples, hidden coves, jaw-dropping history, and golden-red beaches. In 60 A.D., the Apostle Paul found himself shipwrecked on Malta. His three months stay changed the Maltese forever. As she sits in the center of the Mediterranean Sea, you can easily imagine how Malta was once considered the fabled island of Atlantis.
A Wonder Voyage to Malta is both a pilgrim’s paradise and an explorer’s dream. A simple boat ride through Grand Harbor is unforgettable. Dig deeper and you find rich, layered multi-cultural roots that helped create a unique Maltese culture. The Knights of St. John adopted Valletta as their base of operations leaving deep mysteries still to be discovered. Malta, a quick flight from Rome, will capture your heart.
- Visit the landing site of St. Paul's shipwreck.
- Walk a pilgrims route across the island.
- Sit silent in St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Walk through a vital Crusaders castle.
- Go horseback riding as the sun sets into the ocean.
- Explore 5000 year old underground temples.
- Take on a beach clean up project.
- Pray with local Maltese residents.
- Participate in a student cultural exchange.
There is not an example itinerary for Malta, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Malta
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.