Bolivia is one of South America’s most fascinating countries. Her muscular mountainous beauty, colorful smiling people and adventurous atmosphere will tap into your inner Indiana Jones. Rocks, rivers, and ravines will expand your definition of natural beauty. With South America’s largest percentage of indigenous people, our local guides will bring you in as a cherished guest.
A Wonder Voyage to Bolivia lets you experience both an active and vibrant local culture and a quiet and contemplative mountain culture. Faith is alive and well in Bolivia and you will experience what high-altitude worship. Imagine hiking the mountains from one town to the next or taking a boat ride that crosses into three countries. Bolivia is a place filled with wonder.
- Sit on a mountain peak to contemplate the wonder of creation.
- Be amazed by the biodiversity that surrounds you.
- Get lost in the La Paz markets where entertainment is everywher
- Hike into the Salar de Uyuni, the world’s largest salt flats.
- Sail the world’s highest navigable body of water, Lake Titicaca.
- Explore a pre-Columbian site to investigate the original Americans.
- Serve a mountain town through food service to those in desperate need.
- Work in a church located in one of the mountain communities.
- Partake of communion in a historic church.
There is not an example itinerary for Bolivia, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Bolivia
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.