New Hampshire was originally inhabited by the Abenaki and Pennacook tribes. Known as the “Mother of Rivers,” New Hampshire holds the origination point of five of the major rivers in New England. The abundance of water and other natural resources made New Hampshire a popular place for European settlers. Today the state remains a favored destination to enjoy natural beauty.
Near the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee, you can venture on outdoor activities that allow you to break free from the rigors of life and enjoy the re-creation of time spent outside. Mountains, forests, rivers, and waterfalls are a feast for the eyes and a balm for the soul. Whether you hike, kayak, or just taking in the unique beauty of historic covered bridges, a Wonder Voyage to New Hampshire can help you reconnect to the wonder of creation.
- Immerse yourself in the serenity of a historic Shaker village.
- Participate in a prayer service at a breathtaking open air cathedral.
- Enjoy a dip in a cool mountain pool.
- Take in the architecture of NH picturesque covered bridges.
- Combine a forestry service project with a mountain hike.
- Put your paddle to work kayaking or white water rafting.
There is not an example itinerary for New Hampshire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in New Hampshire
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.