Panama has long been one of the most fascinating destinations in Central America, tirelessly fought over by various countries and powers around the world. Located on the isthmus between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, Panama is the shortcut between the East and West. The link between Central and South America contains a mix of diverse cultures and agendas that must be experienced to believe.
Panama offers a truly diverse destination. Our trips to Panama provide the quintessential Wonder Voyage experience; allowing us to weave spiritual encounter, cultural exploration and relevant service work together into a life-changing journey. Join us as we venture into the wild, rugged world between worlds on a missions trip or through pilgrimage.
- Worship in Spanish at a local church.
- Meditate and pray at one of Panama’s oldest cathedrals.
- Try a Lectio on a local beach.
- Hike around the edges of Lake Gatun.
- Take in the wonders of the Panama Canal.
- Try your hand at haggling in a local market.
- Serve in an orphanage through play, prayers and hard work.
- Live in a community where the need is great and your service can change lives.
- Find a church in a distant community. Repair and remodel it leaving a legacy behind.
There is not an example itinerary for Panama, please contact informati[email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Panama
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.