Paris, France. There are few cities in the world with a name as famous. It is a city of romance, fine cuisine, roman influence, and art. People flock from all over the world to be inspired by this golden city. One street will make you feel as if you have walked right into the past as you see people stroll quietly along the river. Another street will throw you into modern time with streets bustling with cars and shoppers. But one thing will remain throughout – the sparkle of the Eiffel Tower as she gleams over her city of lights.
There are monuments and pieces of art that must be seen no matter how long the line of tourists. With Wonder Voyage, you will see all of that and more as we take you to the hidden locations of Paris. Opportunities to explore and adventure are around every corner as you experience one of the most magical cities in the world. See Paris through a missions trip or pilgrimage.
- Walk through Notre Dame and view the exquisite archways and stained glass windows.
- Take in the beauty of the windows of Sainte-Chapelle.
- Participate in a service at The American Church.
- Spend an entire day in Louvre viewing priceless works of art, including the Mona Lisa.
- Climb the 600 steps up the Eiffel Tower for an unbelievable view of Paris.
- Travel for miles along the Seine river by boat, foot, or bike.
- Donate time to aiding the homeless.
- Serve in a local food bank.
- Do a cultural exchange with a Parisian church.
There is not an example itinerary for Paris, France, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Paris, France
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.