Seven thousand islands define the Philippines, a land of sand and sea. Sweeping landscapes with active volcanoes, multi-colored coral reefs, razor-sharp cliffs and placid lagoons can keep a group exploring for years. The Philippines has also been the crossroads of Europe and Asia. She is the only Catholic Asian nation.
Start your journey in the sprawling city of Manila and explore the historic district by serving a community of people who are in great need. From there your team will spend a few days either on a remote island or in a mountain village. Walk the ancient Bataan trail or snorkel with whales. The Philippines is a unique mixture of Euro-Asian delight for your next missions trip or pilgrimage.
- Join a massive church of thousands or a small church of 20 people for a Sunday worship service.
- Travel an ancient Filipino pilgrimage route.
- Work on building projects with a country church that would gladly accept your fellowship.
- Scuba dive with the whales in the southern isles.
- Move from vibrant jungles to snow covered mountains in an hour.
- Travel back in time by exploring the Intra-Muros, the most ancient section of Manila.
- Bring medical aid or humanitarian projects to local villages.
- Engage in food distribution in Manila.
- Share in a cultural exchange program through education, song or sports.
There is not an example itinerary for Philippines, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Philippines
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.