Home to the highest mountain range in Africa, Uganda is a country above the rest. This location is the source of the Nile River and provides access to a rare and beautiful landscape. In 1907 Winston Churchill believed Uganda to be “the pearl of Africa.” Even now it is a country bustling with life, color, and culture.
On this pilgrimage or mission trip, you will embrace adventure at every turn as you experience God in ways you never have before. This Wonder Voyage is designed to help you reach the rugged African terrain and maybe the far away part of your heart that need to be examined. In a country and culture drastically different from your own, you will see how God weaves his people together across the globe.
- Worship in the Roman Catholic Cathedral of Rubaga.
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you experience white water rafting.
- Bike alongside the famous Nile.
- Catch a glimpse of the rarest gorillas in the world.
- Volunteer at a local school to aid children.
There is not an example itinerary for Uganda, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Uganda
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.