At first you might think that this small country, which you most likely heard in Sunday School, is a blip on the map. What you will soon learn is that Macedonia is a destination bursting with untold stories and exploration not common in today’s travel savvy world. Though thoroughly modern, Macedonia is a hidden gem containing world and biblical history, a rich local culture and beautiful scenery.
Once the crossroads of antiquity, Macedonia clings to a past filled with both triumph and invasion. Faith remains a serious component of daily life in Macedonia and you see that faith in the hospitality and vibrancy of her people. Traveling to Macedonia is a rare opportunity to experience an interesting location before the doors of tourism are opened to the world. How much longer it lasts is anyone’s guess.
- Stand in reverence in a Macedonian Orthodox service.
- Dive into the mystery of the holy art of iconography.
- Learn the Macedonian art of cooking.
- Visit the birth memorial of Mother Theresa.
- Soak in an ancient thermal bath used by Roman soldiers.
There is not an example itinerary for Macedonia, please contact email@example.com for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Macedonia
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.