One of the things we love most about Switzerland is that it is the perfect combination of France, Germany and Italy. Diversity is a gift Switzerland brings to Europe: snow-peaked mountains, lush emerald valleys, preserved medieval towns, towering cathedrals and the most efficient train system in the world. This summer and winter paradise is where people first skied for fun. Once you have stayed in Switzerland, it will never leave you.
Though Switzerland is widely known, most Americans still view it as inaccessible. At Wonder Voyage, we have created both a pilgrimage and a missions trip that is both affordable and full of variety. You will get to taste several parts of this astonishing nation full of natural beauty and cultural diversity. Come and see why this country draws the world like a magnet.
- Hike through mountains that reflect God’s glory.
- Visit a number of historic churches throughout the countryside.
- Retreat into daylong silence in a stunning natural setting.
- Climb Europe’s only waterfall entirely inside a mountain.
- Ride a gondola from mountaintop to mountaintop.
- Visit the medieval city of Luzern and wander her maze of streets.
- Serve the needs of a town alongside a local church.
- Engage in an environmental project at one of Switzerland’s numerous parks.
- Spend time working in a rural monastery.
There is not an example itinerary for Switzerland, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Switzerland
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.