Upstate New York is the perfect destination for pilgrims eager to encounter God in nature.The Adirondack Mountains span for more than 9000 square miles of the state, and with 46 peaks that reach above 4000 feet high, the area has some of the best views in the east. Speckled with lakes, rivers and flowing waterfalls the state’s bodies of water are equally as awe-inspiring as its mountains.
A Wonder Voyage to upstate New York will be filled with exciting ways to explore the backcountry from hiking to whitewater rafting to camping under the stars. Join us on a pilgrimage up the Hudson River to discover the rich history and dynamic beauty that will make for an unforgettable experience.
- Splash in the Hudson River on a whitewater rafting trip.
- Zoom down the twisted ice of the Olympic training bobsled tracks.
- Take in the panoramic view on the most scenic gondola ride.
- Help maintain the splendor of the Adirondacks with a trail project.
- Support a local congregation by beautifying their church grounds.
- Roll up your sleeves at an educational farm.
There is not an example itinerary for Upstate New York, please contact email@example.com for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Upstate New York
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.