When it comes to the American Midwest, Wisconsin is one of America’s best-kept secrets! Bordering over 250 miles of Lake Michigan shoreline, Wisconsin has more waterways than any other state. Its National and State parks are filled with glorious waterfalls that settle into serene rivers, lakes and streams lined by grooved rock walls.
A Wonder Voyage to Wisconsin is packed with moments of wonder! Grow in love as a community serving in cutting edge ministries of Milwaukee. Venture out of the city limits through lush farmland into the natural playground of caves and cliffs. A mission trip or pilgrimage to Wisconsin leaves nothing to be desired.
- Worship the churches of our Nation’s ancestors.
- Find a holy rhythm at a Benedictine monastery.
- Taste your way through a Wisconsin Cheese Factory.
- Catch a fly ball at a Milwaukee Brewers Game.
- Kayak through the awe-inspiring Wisconsin Dells.
- Offer a warm welcome to the displaced, seeking refuge.
There is not an example itinerary for Wisconsin, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Wisconsin
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.