Cincinnati, Ohio is one of the most interesting hidden treasures in the country. The city is a unique blend of old and new. European inspired architecture tower over small boutique businesses in historic neighborhoods, while downtown light installations set the riverwalk area aglow. Come discover the collection of renowned museums housed in historic Union Terminal and wander through the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood where Germans first settled in 1865.
A Wonder Voyage to Cincinnati partners volunteers with a network of ministries serving the city in innovative ways. If you seek adventure, we’ll take you outside the city limits to explore natural wonders on historic lands. Cincinnati is an ideal destination for a mission trip or pilgrimage for those looking to find awe and wonder in unexpected places.
- Find renewal in the splendor of an arboretum.
- Relive Gospel stories through stained glass at Cathedral Basilica.
- Explore one of the city’s historic neighborhoods.
- Discover the underground veins of Cincinnati.
- Cross the historic Roebling Bridge and straddle state lines.
- Help customers looking for a change at a local thrift store.
There is not an example itinerary for Cincinnati, Ohio, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Cincinnati, Ohio
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.