Zambia is one of the most rural parts of Africa that you will find. Far from the tourist locations, this country has held tight to its cultural roots and natural, rugged attraction. Home to dusty plains and the powerful Victoria Falls, Zambia is a mixture of awe and adventure. This wild land is for those seeking to see the face of God through His magnificent creations.
If you want to travel beyond the bounds of the tourist lines then this is the Wonder Voyage for you. You’ll experience the heart of Africa in both service and adventure as you serve to meet the many needs of the people of this country. This exquisite location calls to bold hearts seeking transformation. Does it call to you?
- View ancient cave paintings on a spelunking expedition.
- Hike to the stunningly spectacular Victoria Falls.
- Travel on a safari through the National Park.
- Participate in teaching agricultural training to native farmers.
- Find and meet the current needs of the Tonga people.
There is not an example itinerary for Zambia, please contact [email protected] for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Zambia
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.