Nestled in America’s Heartland, Nebraska offers layers of unique geological and anthropologic history. From the dramatic rock formations of the west, to the central Great Plains and towering Sandhills to the lush river valley of the Missouri, this State is brimming with natural beauty. Pack your pioneer spirit to uncover prehistoric fossil beds, breath-taking buttes, stunning sunsets, and starry skies. Nebraska will engulf you in awe and wonder while giving you the time and space to exhale.
A Wonder Voyage to Nebraska will merge the vibrancy of a thriving metropolitan area with open countryside. Opportunities to explore history and culture are rich and unique near Omaha. The suburb of Boys Town fuses history with generosity, offering the ideal location for a Midwestern mission trip and the neighboring cultural gems are perfect for pilgrimage.
- Take in the beauty of rolling hills in America’s heartland.
- Be still in the presence of the Creator under a blanket of stars.
- Worship in a glass-walled Shrine in a breathtaking rural setting.
- Take a one-of-a-kind trip down a river in a water tank.
- Follow the path of pioneers Lewis and Clark.
- Provide hands-on help to a local homeless shelter.
There is not an example itinerary for Nebraska, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific information about this Wonder Voyage.
Legacy in Nebraska
- *This is the base cost of the trip. Your cost may differ depending on housing, activities, etc.